You can socialize your pooch for daycare at the Urban Pooch Training and Fitness Center. Our brand new 10,000 sq. foot facility at 5400 N Damen Avenue, which includes a Fun outdoor space. We can accommodate dogs of all sizes.
SEE SPECIAL OFFERS FOR DAYCARE PACKAGES BELOW.
Due to high demand, we are no longer accepting new clients for daycare at Urban Pooch Canine Life Center – 4501 N Ravenswood. However, we are accepting new Boarding clients at 4501 N Ravenswood.
Pooches who socialize at our Damen location will be able to come to daycare only at 5400 N Damen, not at our Ravenswood location. The hours of daycare at Urban Pooch Training & Fitness Center will be 6:30 am – 7pm, Monday – Friday.
For Daycare questions and to schedule a socialization appointment, call the Urban Pooch Training & Fitness Center at 773.961.8880 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Boarding, please call the Urban Pooch Canine Life Center at 773.942.6445 or email at email@example.com
All dogs must complete and pass Socialization at Urban Pooch Training & Fitness Center. Socialization is by appointment only and we require current vaccinations and clear fecal exam w/in last 6 months prior to admitting your dog into daycare.
NOTE: Current (has attended daycare within last 6 months) Urban Pooch Canine Life Center (RAVENSWOOD) clients do not need to socialize at Urban Pooch Training & Life Center (DAMEN). We will have a quick release for you to sign, so please allow a few extra minutes on your first visit. If it has been longer than 6 months since your pooch has attended Daycare at Ravenswood, you will need to re socialize but will not be charged.
All dogs must be:
- In good health and at least 4 months old
- Spayed or Neutered (by 6 months of age)
- Proof of Vaccinations for Rabies, Distemper/DHLPP/Parvo, Bordetella and a fecal exam for parasites/giardia within the last 6 months. ***WE REQUIRE FECAL EXAMS EVERY 6 MONTHS
- Have a City of Chicago dog license if 4 months or older (Municipal Code 7-12-140)
- Have nylon collar with ID securely attached each time they attend daycare.
- If your everyday nametag is attached to harness, leather collar, or thick rubber collar; you will need to have a separate collar + ID tag for daycare. We do not allow harnesses, prong collars, leather collars, or thick rubber collars in our daycare room.
- If you adopt a dog from a shelter or rescue, please allow two weeks before attending daycare for your dog to acclimate to their new home and ensure they don’t carry any infections.
If you have Package Hours at Urban Pooch Canine Life Center, you can make a one time transfer of any amount of hours to the Urban Pooch Training and Fitness Center.
We will only be feeding lunch. Parent must provide bagged food, if desired.
Playtime Express, Late Night Pick Up, and Boarding ARE NOT available at UPTFC.
At Urban Pooch Training & Fitness Center, Daycare hours are 7am – 7pm. Daycare is not available Saturday or Sunday.
$4.50/hour, 2-hour minimum. 20% discount for 2nd dog within same family.
Special Promo Packages – are available at a discount:
25 hours – $100 (Save $ 12.50)
50 hours –$185 (Save $ 40)
100 hours – $335 (Save $115)
150 hours –$455 (Save $220)
200 hours – $570 (Save $330)
ADD ON BONUS TRAINING AVAILABLE DURING DAYCARE VISITS:
- 30 minute 1-on-1 training session = $30 for 30 minutes! Must make appointment in advance with Front Desk:
- Refresh on manners
- Learn new skills – obedience, clicker, tricks
- Flex their fitness with FitPAWS
- Fun run with agility!
- TREADMILL TIME: $1/minute with 15 minute minimum
If you have any questions, please call us at 773.961.8880 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org