Pooches attending daycare/boarding at Urban Pooch must[ be in good health. Pooches who have any challenges or difficulties with mobility will not be allowed into daycare/boarding due to the overall well being of the pooch. Mobility problems are generally caused by a root problem such as dysplasia, back problems, arthritis, or other internal issues like tumors/growths.
- Difficulty standing up/getting up without assistance.
- Difficulty walking and keeping balance in a pack setting
Urban Pooch is an open pack setting and doesn’t have isolation areas to accommodate any pooches that can’t be in general population due to health concerns. All pooches who attend daycare & boarding must be free of any and all wounds. This policy umbrellas all and any open wounds for safety purposes. If a pooch must wear any type or wraps/shirts/cones for any type of medical concerns, Urban Pooch will not allow the pooch in for daycare/boarding.
- Cuts, Scratches, Fresh abrasions, Lacerations or any open wound
- Hot Spots
- Removed fatty lumps/growths/pimples/warts
- Stitches/sutures or Staples on the body or inside the mouth post dental
- Any openings that were glued shut
All wounds must be completely healed, closed, and scabbed over to be allowed into daycare/boarding.
All pooches must be in good health and free of any communicable disease. If you notice any of the following symptoms, DO NOT bring your pooch in for daycare/boarding.
- Gaging / Coughing